Application Support Engineer
The European Technology division of Dorel Juvenile counts 30 dedicated colleagues, divided into four groups. IS Project Management is business partner to the various business units when it comes to the management of all projects and applications and the implementation of new solutions or improving existing ones. IT Solution Delivery is responsible for the support (development & internal technical) of the ISPM team. IT Services is in charge of administration, infrastructure, Application & End User support and security. And last but not least Data & Analytics, who are critical for keeping the business informed of their progress with correct and on-time data and analyses.
For the IT Services department, we are now looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Application Support Engineer (fulltime, 40 hrs/wk), based in Helmond, NL. This position reports directly to the European IT Services Manager, also based in Helmond.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
The Application Support Engineer , is part of a team responsible for the support of our Business Application. The main focus of this position is on our ERP system (M3-Infor) and Logistics applications such as our Warehouse Management System. In your role, you must have a good understanding of business processes within the ERP landscape as well as the connected Warehouse Logistics applications.
- You will be supporting our Business Users with ERP related Business processes, based on INFOR M3.
- You are managing and supporting the IT interface mappings between our ERP system and its various subsystems, like Warehouse Management System
- You will be supporting our Warehouse / Logistics teams and their business processes, provide support on WMS, carriers and label printing environments.
- Providing level-2 support to our Service Desk
- Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology; with > 7 years relevant experience
- Excellent English and/or Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Good understanding of ERP Business processes, M3-Infor is a Pre.
- Good understanding of interface mappings between ERP infrastructure and its various subsystems.
- Good understanding of Warehouse Logistic processes, such as Warehouse Management Systems (experience with Reflex is a big plus), carriers / Label printing.
- Eager to learn, asks questions and thinks along about issues or advice.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex business process issues
- Able to form own vision, from which you lead a process, a project, a policy issue or a department, and advise management.
- Able to contribute to complex project take interests of multiple stakeholders into account and able to.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.