Customer Care Representative (German speaking)
To make our customers happy!
As a Customer Care Representative at Dorel Juvenile you ensure an excellent service for our customers. Whether they contact you via phone, email or social media, you always know what to do, and you do it with a smile. You know exactly how to amaze our customers and blow their socks of. Not literally. Oh, and did we mention you do all that in German?
This is you!
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You are empathic and flexible. You know how to handle every situation and can comfort our customers when necessary.
- Your German is on point, (near) native, both oral and written.
- You know your way around various social media platforms. Either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter have no secrets for you!
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
A day in the life at Dorel Juvenile
While enjoying your first cup of coffee of the day, the phone rings. It’s a shopkeeper from Germany, one of his customers is with him in his store and has issues with a car seat. You listen, ask questions and analyze their problem using one of the functional car seats in the office. You arrange for the seat to be picked up and brought to the Repair Center in Helmond. The person on the other side of the line gets informed about the process and will receive their car seat back in just a matter of days.
While on the phone you receive an email from a Dutch customer, with a question about her stroller. The coating (fabric) is showing signs of wear. Not stylish! You contact your colleague from the export department immediately to ensure a new coating is shipped right away, since this problem falls under our excellent warranty!
After lunch, it’s time to head over to Facebook. Yesterday’s post received quite some questions and comments that need to be answered. You make sure to reply to every single one within the hour! While doing so one of you colleagues drops a box of chocolates on your desk. What did you do to deserve this? He explains it’s a thank you from the customer you helped last week. Remember? The one you send a little gift to! Of course, this was a team effort, so you share the chocolates with your coworkers. Everybody happy!
How to tackle this
- You’re physically surround by all our products, use them while helping customers!
- All incoming matters are resolved following the Dorel Service Promise.
- Should a question be treated online or offline? You decide! Just make sure to register everything you do via our ERP and CRM systems.
- Since you’re the one answering all questions and comments, you’re the right person to propose improvements for products and services. This way you ensure Dorel can be a little bit better each and every day.
Are you ready to grow with us?
What’s in it for you?
A customer care position with lots of freedom in an international environment with an international team. We enable you to truly exceed your own (and our) expectations. We offer great working conditions and even better colleagues. Want to work from home? Be our guest!
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees, you included, are directly involved in everything we do. From research and design to marketing! Our strong brands include Maxi-Cosi, Bébé comfort, Quinny and Safety 1st and can be found in over 80 countries! Are you going to help us fulfil our ambitions?
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.