Digital Marketing Manager
Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for a Digital Marketing Manager with strong technical experience.
This position reports directly to the GM of Marketing & Product and the successful applicant will join a high performing team of experienced marketers.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will add value to the overall development and execution of the Digital Marketing strategy for the business in Australia and Greater East Asia. You will take the strategic lead for all online and social marketing including the digital media and marketing strategy, SEM, Display, new projects and of course analytics and reporting.
- A strategic thinker across digital and social with a solid understanding of current digital technologies and platforms
- Successfully delivering multiple large-scale technology projects across multiple regions
- Managing budget, timelines, testing and delivery. Rightfully balancing a control of scope vs managing expectations at all time.
- Review and assign incoming digital requests and projects
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with Designers, Sales Managers, Products Managers and Customer Service team to define user stories, approaches to requirements and technical requirements.
- Resource management of the content and development team in conjunction with the Products managers and negotiating directly with other department managers.
- Development and generation of monthly reports.
- Support company event planning, marketing calendar and execution.
- Assisting in planning employee plus local & international contractor requirements
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you must have strong technical skill set and meet the following:
- At least 5 years leading digital marketing experience creating and leading the digital marketing calendar.
- Expert working knowledge of SEM, SEO, email, social, display
- Expert advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords (certification preferred)
- Expert understanding of consumer journeys and email / sms marketing
- You will ideally have a technical background or a theoretical understanding of programming languages and frameworks
- Act as an enabler between conflicting agendas to find solutions that satisfy project requirements.
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs actual reconciliation.
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world.
- You will have delivered multiple projects end to end. These projects might be platform focused (ie websites) or Creative tech focused (ie digital experience)
Are you ready to grow with us?
This role is primarily office based in Sunshine West (Melbourne, Victoria) with some domestic travel. Evening and weekend work sometimes necessary to meet deadlines, attend product launches and exhibitions. In return for your dedication and hard work we will provide you personal growth, career development opportunities and a fantastic work environment.
This role offers an abundance of versatility, direction and freedom to succeed. You will be working with a vibrant and forward thinking team with a company passion that cannot be rivalled.
Please send your detailed CV and portfolio to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.