European HR Manager Sales
Are you the international oriented and change minded HR professional that is not afraid to challenge the business and helps our commercial organization to grow our European business ?
To strengthen our European HR Team, we are looking for an European HR Manager Sales, supporting the business in multiple countries. Dorel Juvenile Europe is a matrix organization with sites in Cholet (France), Helmond (The Netherlands) and Vila do Conde (Portugal). In this position you are part of the European HR team and will report to the HR Director Dorel Juvenile Europe.
The HR Manager promotes and implements HR strategies and is responsible for, strategic staffing, interpreting company policies and employment related laws, compensation analysis, manager/employee counseling and special projects to further finetune the success of the organization.
- Strategic thinker: develops organization strategies by identifying HR issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Business partner: Acting as a single point of contact for the European Sales organization and supporting them in achieving their business goals and organizational needs. Providing feedback on all HR processes, procedures and initiatives. Acting as the independent advisor for employees in tough situations. Selling HR projects and initiatives to internal customers and getting their buy-in.
- Change agent: leading change management projects for the Commercial organization across Europe. Acting as project manager for large cross-functional change management projects.
- Talent Manager: designing robust succession pipelines and supporting talent management for the organization. Develop succession plans and manages the performance management cycle. Managing cross-functional development programs in co-operation with peers.
- Operational leader: recruiting, selecting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff. Maintaining equal and fair compensation with internal- and external equity. Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Advisor: Advises and counsels managers on a variety of topics to optimize employee engagement, team development and organizational effectiveness. Counseling employees on HR procedures, performance, career planning and work/life balance issues.
- Relevant masters or bachelor (preferably HR, Social Studies, Business Administration).
- 7+ years’ experience in an international (matrix) organization and commercial environment.
- Proven track record of international (legal) experience.
- Change mindset; experience in change management and driving transformation programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, allowing for communication across the entire organization. English is a must and other language skills are an absolute asset!
- Hands-on self-starter, capable of juggling multiple priorities.
- Excellent digital and analytical skills.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.