Internship Fashion Designer Maxi-Cosi
Ready to really roll up your sleeves? How about joining our Maxi-Cosi Fashion team to get some real hands-on fashion experience. Maxi-Cosi is part of Dorel Juvenile; the largest worldwide juvenile player. "Hang on… I’ll be working with children’s products?" Yep! Well to be more exact, stylish mobility solutions for new families who are always out and about! Our brand promise is carrying the future. If you want us to carry a part of your future, then this is the internship you are looking for!
The job is a great mix of styling, fashion and above all being creative. You will support the Maxi-Cosi Styling team and you will have the opportunity to work on your own project.
You will be learning, managing and creating…
- Support in creating new Styling Concepts
- Moodboards and sample creation – Test and communicate your ideas by translating concepts into materialization
- Self-developed assignment – You are free to set up your (graduation) assignment
And those are just a few examples...
- Fashion/styling education or industrial design (Artemis – Design Academy – ArtEZ – AMFI)
- Creative, with a good eye for detail
- Strong sense for colors, materials and patterns, with a special interest in product styling
- Excellent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to think out of the box and forward looking
- Pro-active, results oriented and not afraid to reach out to our collegues across the company
- Various administrative tasks, such as making product specifications
- Self-starting and love to work in an international company
- Since you will be working in an international environment, fluent in English (oral and written) is required
But most importantly, you love getting things done!
Apply by sending us your resume & motivation letter!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.