Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Engineer.
You will be passionate, conscientious, and committed. Possess a disciplined approach to be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Reporting to the Nursery Product Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to our Nursery product development initiatives and GEA compliance regime to drive operational excellence to deliver against key project deliverables.
- Manage the technical resources required to develop new products to the master product sign off stage
- Ensure all products sold and in development meet relevant standards
- Co-ordinate risk assessments of new products and any modifications required to meet standards/commercial requirements
- Coordinate requirements for certification submissions
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Dorel CRS divisions globally and overseas suppliers
- Review technical documents, i.e. specifications, collateral materials, instruction manuals and ensure all information is included and correct
Ideally you will have:
- An understanding of working within a PD process in a Standards regulated industry
- Understanding of R44 Standards
- Experience within the nursery juvenile industry in a product development or related role
- Project management experience
- Ability to work within cross functional teams to project timelines
- Ability to understand and interpret Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you ready to grow with us?
This role is primarily office based in Sunshine West (Melbourne, Victoria) with some domestic travel. Evening and weekend work sometimes necessary to meet deadlines, attend product launches and exhibitions.
In return for your dedication and hard work we will provide you personal growth, career development opportunities and a fantastic work environment.
This role offers an abundance of versatility, direction and freedom to succeed. You will be working with a vibrant and forward thinking team with a company passion that cannot be rivalled.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.