Email Marketing Specialist
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
Dorel Juvenile Division (DJG) is looking for someone to join our eCommerce business as part of our Consumer Engagement and help drive the eCommerce digital growth strategy for the U.S. This is a catalyst role responsible for driving growth and profit across our Direct to Consumer (D2C) online sales channels.
The Email Marketing Associate will have a passion for email marketing, Email be a great team player, and successfully interact with key cross-functional teams across the company. The person in this role must be able to successfully balance creative thinking with analytical know-how to drive results.
This role is responsible for closely monitoring and maintaining the email calendar for DJG US’s D2C brand websites. The Email Marketing Associate will spend most of their days managing email schedule, kicking off projects with internal creative and brand teams, utilize Jira projects and deadlines, build, and execute email sends through email service provider (ESP), monitor email performance and share results, manage testing plan to optimize performance. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for email marketing and creating a strong user experience that matches Dorel Juvenile’s owned D2C brand websites.
Candidates must be comfortable juggling multiple priorities and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Successful individuals will possess a proven track record of leading change, anticipating challenges and providing solutions that add value.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Proofreading key messaging thoroughly in and out of email templates.
- Compile email lists for optimal send audience based on the focus on the email.
- Collaborate with creative and copy teams to develop email assets.
- Work with our database marketing and brand management teams on building a roadmap for email strategy to align with product launches, updates, and key initiatives.
- Configure A/B testing, segmentation and dynamic content.
- Complete rigorous QA checks on every email campaign.
- Adhere to deadlines set by marketing and direct to consumer teams to ensure emails are deployed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to our programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of email marketing experience, preferably direct-to-consumer focused on email strategy and execution with ability to drive sales and ROI.
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP.
- An eagle eye for accuracy when editing written content and raw HTML code.
- Experience with segmentation, email versioning, and A/B testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.
- Prior project management experience, with proven ability to lead & motivate teams of cross-functional partners.
- Comfortable working with a team, as well as independently.
- Must be detail oriented with a bias towards action (self-starter) and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must have a track record of prioritizing and successfully delivering multiple initiatives on-time.
Successful candidates must be willing to be flexible as it relates to work hours. Must have the ability to work independently, be customer focused, have excellent problem solving, organizational, communication and people skills. Specific competencies include functional/technical skills, action oriented, managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity, career ambition, command skills, motivating others, organizing, drive for results, problem solving, strategic agility and building effective teams.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.