Marketing Database Manager
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base, allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
Dorel Industries Juvenile Division is looking for someone to join our eCommerce business as part of our Consumer Engagement group at our Foxboro, MA location and help drive the eCommerce growth strategy for the U.S. This is a catalyst role responsible for driving growth and profit across our DTC channels and online marketplaces (including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Target.com).
The Marketing Database Manager will have a passion for analytics and customer relationship marketing. The ideal candidate will have strong partnering skills in balance with their technical know-how and bias toward action.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Database Manager who has a proven ability to plan, develop, implement and analyze complex and multi-faceted programs that may include email, direct mail, digital ads, landing pages, and social through an integrated, multi-channel approach. This individual will be the owner and power user of our customer data platform (CDP) which also has CRM capabilities integrated within. This is a tremendous opportunity to use marketing technology to build one-to-one relationships across all our communication channels in a highly-collaborative, client-centered agency services team.
Candidates must be comfortable designing and deploying company-wide initiatives, programs and processes, juggling multiple priorities, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Successful individuals will possess a proven track record of leading change, anticipating challenges and providing solutions that add value. This position will report directly the Head of eCommerce in Foxboro, MA.
• Create and implement innovative marketing/communications programs that include email, print, web, social, advertising and field enablement tools.
• Project or forecast future internal and external needs. Develop short and long-term engagement objectives.
• Deep analytics capabilities. Ability to analyze consumer data, create segments/personas and translate into campaigns that will drive increased marketing ROI and ultimately revenue for the business
• Resource for advertising/marketing communication/campaign strategy, processes and analytics
• Develop and prepare promotional campaigns, landing pages, select media and formats to drive personalization and the engagement model.
• Assist in the scoping, creation, management and evaluation of initiatives and budgets to ensure we are receiving most appropriate and effective support for their program objectives.
• Evaluate impact of engagement plan objectives and strategies through analysis of responses and sales indicators.
• Provide regular data analysis, reporting & insights that drive actions to support our eCommerce growth
• Partner with Brand to optimize advertising on eTail partner sites as well as brand sites
• Partner with Operations to catalyze major new cross-functional eCommerce initiatives
• Work with and influence internal partners in Sales, Brand and Operations to increase eCommerce sales revenue, improve profitability and optimize online advertising efficiency.
Successful candidates must be willing to be flexible as it relates to work hours and. Candidates must have ability to work independently, be customer focused, have excellent problem solving, organizational, communication and people skills. Specific competencies include functional/technical skills, action oriented, managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity, career ambition, command skills, motivating others, organizing, drive for results, problem solving, strategic agility and building effective teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Familiarity with marketing automation and/or data analytics software applications.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience
• Email marketing experience required
• Marketing agency experience also helpful.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• Requires advanced working knowledge of both communications and marketing areas and the ability to integrate the two fields.
• Knowledge of SQL query language preferred
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.