Global Communications Project Manager
Dorel Juvenile is looking for a skilled and professional Global Communications Project Manager (m/f, fulltime), who can help our global organization succeed in a major business transformation. Knowing and understanding what it takes from Communications to lead such a transformation is crucial, so proven experience with change and project management is a must in this role.
This position is based in our European Headquarters in Helmond, the Netherlands, and is part of a small but dynamic Global Corporate Communications team, reporting to the VP of Communications & Strategic Project Development (based in Canada).
- Are you passionate about how consumers’ expectations can impact the business?
- Do you have a strategic business mindset but don’t mind your share of operational work?
- Are you experienced in communications and change management?
- Would you love to be part of a dynamic team that sets the tone?
Then we think we could make a great match and we look forward to receiving your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae in English!
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
To help our global organization succeed in a major business transformation.
- Guide and facilitate the cross-functional team to define, develop and execute the consumer-centric transformation process
- Develop, execute and track a complete communications plan to support the transformation into a more efficient, agile and consumer-centric organization.
- Address the communications objectives of several audience groups including senior executives, internal & external support teams, and our entire global organization
- Ensure all strategic communications to, within and from the businesses support the transformation
- Proactively contribute in business strategy & planning discussions to ensure communications goals and deliverables are aligned with overall business plans and directions
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in (Corporate) Communications or Marketing
- 7+ years’ experience in an international organization, of which at least 3 years of hands-on change management communication experience in a large-scale organization. Certification is a plus.
- Fluent (as native) written and spoken English is a must. Any other languages are a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and editing skills (in English), allowing for communication across entire organization.
- The ability to understand the complexity of an international matrix business environment and the role of communications as an integrated part of this.
- Proven ability to turn complex concepts and processes into relevant communication for different audiences.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers